Quick and easy weight loss breakfast recipes must be known to those who want to lose weight and also very busy in the morning.
Breakfast is highly considered as the most important meal of the day mainly when you’re trying to lose weight. Consuming a nutritious meal in the morning can set the tone for the rest of the day, decreasing your hunger and cravings throughout.
If you’re trying to lose weight, don’t skip breakfast!
However, you can also do a mistake on your diet plan to lose weight by consuming the wrong foods. On the other hand, starting your day with the right foods can keep you full-filled until your lunchtime. This is an easy way to maximize your weight loss.
There are tons of satisfying recipes for breakfast which takes a too long time to prepare. Therefore people often go with on the go type breakfast and consume breakfast which is not right for them, especially when you have less time to eat and got a very busy morning schedule. Although that doesn’t mean you have to settle down on sugary junk which is sold on stores.
You might be looking for quick and easy breakfast recipes for weight loss?
Well, today I’m sharing with you very quick and easy weight loss breakfast recipes which are very satisfying and full-filling, to start your day with perfectly planed ideas. These quick and easy breakfast recipes are highly nutritious and perfect if you’re trying to lose your weight.
5 EASY WEIGHT LOSS BREAKFAST IDEAS
1. BANANA OAT SMOOTHIE + ALMOND MILK
Banana oat smoothie, this oatmeal smoothie is packed with vitamins, minerals, protein and much more.
This is a complete package of healthy breakfast recipes for weight loss with homemade almond milk. This smoothie is filling, tasty and easy to be prepared on any busy morning day!
What you have to do is just add all the ingredients into the blender and serve yourself once done. So quick and easy!
- Almonds soaked in water.
- 1 cup of hot/cold water.
- Oats(3 tbsp).
- 1 whole ripe banana.
- 2 tablespoon honey.
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon powder.
1. Put all the ingredients all together into the blender and blend it properly.
2. Add hot or cold water according to your choice.
3. Blend it properly until the consistency of the shake/smoothie becomes thick, finally ready to be served.
1. Do not take this drink if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients used in this shake.
2. Pregnant women and lactating mothers should consult their health doctors before trying out any natural home remedies.
2. HEALTHY BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES
This fluffy banana + oatmeal pancakes not only taste great but also encompasses and benefits you in so many ways.
They have zero cholesterol and Omega-3 fatty acids which works great on your body especially when you’re on a weight loss diet, on the other hand, they are nutritious with fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
The banana oatmeal pancakes are very much filling and leave you with no cravings until your lunchtime. Similarly, it is very quick and easy to be prepared.
- 2 ripe bananas.
- 2 eggs.
- 2/4 cups oats.
- 2/3 tablespoon baking powder.
- 1/4 cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- Pinch of salt.
- 1/2 tablespoon oil (any oil of your choice).
1. Put the oats into a blender and blend it to flour.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs and beat until smooth mixture. Add vanilla extract, salt, oatmeal flour, cinnamon, and baking powder. Stir until combined.
3. Heat the pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil onto it. Pour the batter onto the pan and open cook for 1-2 mins. Flip the pancake and cook for 1-2min more. Ready to dig in!.
3. SPINACH WITH SCRAMBLED EGGS
Spinach with scrambled eggs will help you maintain weight loss because it is low in calories and also absolute high in fiber, which helps to fill you up all day long.
It not only tastes great but also packs full of benefits in nutrients.
Eggs are a great source of energy in the morning and keep you full for a good chunk of the day. If you’re the type of person who has a problem in hunger around 11 am.
This recipe will surely help your stomach stay quiet until lunchtime. Also, this recipe is simple and basic to make.
- Fresh spinach.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tablespoon oil.
- Pinch of salt.
- Pinch of pepper.
- 1/2 tablespoon cheese cream (optional).
1. Heat the pan on a low flame. Add the oil once the pan gets hot.
2. Now, add spinach, add eggs, salt, and pepper on top of the spinach and cook for 4-5 mins. Keep stirring until the eggs are scrambled properly.
3. Sprinkle with a cheese cream once done. (Optional)
*You can likewise use boiled eggs and scramble it.*
4. PLAIN OATMEAL
Oatmeal, a quick breakfast recipe which is very nutritious and perfect to start your day.
This simple plain oatmeal breakfast packs a ton of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants into a delicious and easy to eat a meal. You can likewise add your oatmeal with almonds, walnuts, blueberries, and milk for a filling and nutritious tasty morning meal.
The best part is, it only takes a few minutes to prepare this easy breakfast meal.
- Milk or water.
- Plain oats.
- Fruits and nuts(optional).
1. Boil water or milk for about 2-3 mins. Add the oats and open cook it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add honey and stir it properly. Add nuts and fruits once done. Ready to serve!.
Similarly, you can either use milk or water to make oatmeal, it is upon your choice.
5. VEG-GRILLED SANDWICH
The veg-grilled sandwich is a very tasty snack.
It is prepared with bread filled with a tasty combination of veggies, paneer, mozzarella cheese or anything of your choice.
The veg-grilled sandwich is favorite for many young people & kids and this breakfast can be served with tea/chai. These slices of snacks are very filling although it may look small in size. Also, it can be carried to work or any other place for a quick snack.
These grilled sandwiches are very easy to make for breakfast.
- Sandwich bread.
- Veggies of your choice (cucumber, tomato, onions, etc thinly sliced).
- Green chutney (coriander paste).
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon chat masala.
- 1/2 tablespoon salt.
- First, take two bread slices, put a green chutney layer.
- Add vegetables, nutter, black pepper, and salt.
- Grill the sandwich in a sandwich maker or frying pan until they turned golden brown.
- Cut the sandwich in two halves and it’s ready to be served!
Go, try out this recipe!
- Please note that you should be in a healthy state before you change to any new ways of making your diet plan on calorie restriction of losing weight.
- It is advised that you must beforehand consult your health care if a new way of diet plan is beneficial to your health or suitable for your personal health needs.
- Please make a note that every individual will have different daily calorie needs for weight loss based on their natural body types.
Best of Luck!